National Interstate is a member of Great American Insurance Group. As one of the leading commercial transportation insurers in the nation, we offer risk financing solutions in all 50 states tailored to meet the needs of a wide variety of transportation classes. Our offerings include traditional insurance and innovative alternative risk transfer (ART) programs, including more than a dozen group captive programs catering to niche wheels markets. We are proud to be a multiple Northcoast 99 winner and Cleveland Plain Dealer Top Workplace in Northeast Ohio. It is because of our talented and dedicated team that we are able to live out our company values of integrity, transparency, fairness, accountability, empowerment and collaboration with each transaction we make. If you are ready to join an engaging and driven team such as ours, we would love to hear from you!
The Ignition Graduate Development Program program at National Interstate is an exciting way for college graduates to enter the workforce and not only become experts in their field, but truly understand the business that they work for!
• Spend 5 weeks in intense classroom and on-the-job training
• Gain a deep understanding of our business model and value proposition
• Get exposed to other areas of the business outside of your discipline
• Shadow corporate meetings and gain a broad understanding of our place in the market
• Have access to senior management throughout the program
Education: Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
Field of Study: Accounting, Finance or a related discipline.
Experience: 6 months to 2 years of related experience.