Be Here. Be Great. Working for a leader in the insurance industry means opportunity for you. Great American Insurance Group, a member of American Financial Group, is a Fortune 500 company consistently recognized as a top place to work. We combine a "small company" culture where your ideas will be heard with "big company" expertise to help you succeed. With over 30 specialty property and casualty operations and a variety of financial services, there are always opportunities here to learn and grow.
The Environmental Division of the Great American Insurance Group provides a comprehensive portfolio of environmental insurance products to a broad array of industries. All products can be customized to address the specific risks and exposures of the client.
• Prepares rate monitoring, loss run and underwriting reports
• Works closely with Home Office to resolve issues around reinsurance codes, data reporting, agency billing, and producer codes. Also serves as the internal contact for the PDC (Product, Data and Compliance) department
• Performs a variety of administrative tasks including processing expense reports and invoices, maintaining organizational charts and oversees submission and renewal entries into all systems
• Handles technical issues for various systems including SalesElement, myFile, and Access, Direct Entry
• Resolving Broker of Record Issues
• Assists with reinsurance data preparation including quarterly bordereau, bi-annual updates and renewal data
• Maintains booked premium reports and rate monitoring reports
• Maintain Renewal list and surplus lines reporting
• Reinsurance data calls – Bordereau, claims, etc.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business or Risk Management and Insurance is preferred
• 5-7 years of insurance experience is required
• Strong organizational, time management and administrative skills are required
• Must be able to work with individuals at all levels of the organization