Be Here. Be Great. Working for a leader in the insurance industry means opportunity for you. Great American Insurance Group, a member of American Financial Group, is a Fortune 500 company consistently recognized as a top place to work. We combine a "small company" culture where your ideas will be heard with "big company" expertise to help you succeed. With over 30 specialty property and casualty operations and a variety of financial services, there are always opportunities here to learn and grow.
Development and Implementation:
• Performs data profiling, analysis and reporting
• Assists in the formulation and definition of system scope and objectives through research and fact-finding to develop or modify moderately complex information systems
• Designs, codes, tests, debugs, documents and maintains application programs
• Contributes to the development of project plans and timelines
• Provides estimates for planned work
• Establish an open relationship with customers, teammates, and other members of the IT organization
• Follow the established standards, patterns, and processes
• Participate in team planning activities
• Knowledge in SQL
• Business Intelligence and Analytics
• Report Writing using SSRS, Tableau or other report writing tools
• Knowledge in building Tabular Models using Excel/SSAS
• SSIS Knowledge is plus
• Working towards a BS or MS in Management Information Systems, Computer Science or related IT degree.